Hayden Stanford News Story

This was my 2nd news story I wrote for my News Gathering and Writing class. This story is about local...

Understanding Nonverbal Communication

This is a paper I wrote for a group project myself and some classmates did over the importance of understanding...

Social Media Management for the NAJRAE

Management of the the Facebook page for the North American Junior Red Angus Event. Scheduling of posts...

Rough Creek Lodge Photo Contest

Photo contest for Rough Creek Lodge highlighting guest's favorite moments. This post reached an audience...

Career Counseling Brochure

Career Counseling Brochure for the Career Services Department at Tarleton State University.

Mock Business Promotional Campaign

In the Promotional Writing course, we were assigned a team task project which consisted in creating...

On air talent/ Sales associate

KEQX 89.7 Pure County, Dublin, Tx. I worked as a sales associate for Pure Country in advertising. I...

Texans Take Waco Final Report

Group report of semester long project.

Summer 2017i

This is the newsletter for the summer of 2017 that showcases all the bigger events out members were...

Feasibility Report

Feasibility reports are not what I'm hoping to put my energy into as I enter the work force, but learning...

Opinion: I am a journalist. I am not the enemy.

Latricia Powell— Staff Writer I am a journalist, and I am not the enemy. I am a journalist. I am not...

Reflection Paper

Final Draft of my reflection paper