Anthony Travel - Email Communications Specialist

While working for Anthony Travel I was the Email Communications Specialist. I worked with the graphic...

Co-Host of Planetary Overload Podcast

I am a co-host for the podcast, Planetary Overload. This is a hobbyist podcast that discusses how to...

Samaritan's Purse Disaster Relief

Spring break of 2019, along with my classmates, I went to Rockport, TX to assist in the disaster relief...

Ameriflight Guidebook

Created a Guidebook for Ameriflight communications department.

Feature Story: Two Broke College Girls

This story plans to be publicized in the Cross Timbers magazine in the Fall of 2020.

COBA Newsletter

I was in a Public Relations Writing course at Tarleton and I had the pleasure of working with a "mock...

Teddy's Brewhaus Internship

During this internship I build and managed all social media platforms, a website, graphics, posters...

Counselor Interview Project

This project was done for a graduate-level class in the Counseling department. It involved interviewing...

APA membership

I am an APA member. For the trip to the APA convention our professor required us to obtain an APA account...

APA conference attendance

I took a class over the summer of this year with Dr. Labansat who is a professor for TSU at the Fort...

Citi Training

Completed CITI Training

Pre-Law Flyer

This is a flyer that will be used to advertise the Pre-Law program at Tarleton State University.