Applied Learning Experience Submission

This is an analysis of my service-learning ALE completed in Family and Community for nursing.

Applied Learning Experience Submission

Student research group Cross Timbers Family Services Group Portfolio: Providing Social Justice to Victims...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

Paper that contains a journal description of my Service Learning ALE within my nursing curriculum courses...

Hico Community Assessment- Adult Population

Tarleton nursing students set out to various communities to assess conditions, lifestyles, and a broad...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

A detailed analysis of my service and experience that I gained throughout my community. This journal...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

This paper is written to analyze, synthesize and integrate my learning experiences in my nursing courses...

Air Canada Case Study

This was a case study I did in my Management class. I had to perform a SWOT Analysis, a Porter's Five...

Applied Learning Experience Submission

A self-reflection piece that looks back on previous college courses and life experiences to see how...

SWATA Conference

Last summer I went to the SWATA convention in Arlington and was able to see old and new faces. I took...

Recruiting Experience (NTATS)

We handed out information on the university and things relative to our program to highschool students...

Membership - Entry 3

I became a member of the ACSM program to further my education of fitness and health abilities. This...