Tropical Ecology- Costa Rica 2018

To volunteer is to freely give up your time, to accomplish a task you have been given, and expect nothing...

ESA SW Branch Meeting Student Poster Presentation

The basis behind this project is to convince land owners converting coastal Bermuda grass into native...

Entomology Booth: Tarleton Outdoors 2018

Members of the Tarleton Entomological Society participated in a community out reach event to demonstrate...

Small Engine Report

Our assignment was to disassemble and reassemble a Briggs & Stratton "L head" lawnmower engine. Then...

Letter to a Senator

Our assignment was to write a letter to a senator or congress person about current issues in agriculture.

Lowrance Ranch Duck Habitat design

While at Lowrance Ranch I was helping plan a new type of prototype duck habitat for this part of Texas...

ALE/Grade for Block

Stuff I had to do for class that is no way helping me get the job i already have. Not talking Bad about...

The Year of the Girl

Our assignment was to read a journal article and compose a summery paper over it. I found my article...

Meme Assignment

This was a "Meme Assignment." We created memes for supporting agriculture.

Lowrance Ranch Managment

When promoted to wildlife manager during my internship at the Lowrance Ranch it was my duty to maintain...

Caterpillar Presentation

Power Point presentation over Caterpillar and the variety of products and services they offer.