Writing Assignment #5 - Newsletter

Newsletter was created to shop the links that are linked to the website as well showing different services...

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant Brochure

I worked with my client Mr. Jose Garcia to create a brochure that would help him gain more consumers...

Garcia's Mexican Resturant Social Media Post

For my Public Relations class, I worked with a client to create two social media posts to showcase my...

Garcia's Mexican Restaurant Newsletter

In my Public Relations class, I worked closely with Garcia's Mexican Restaurant in Tolar, Texas to create...

Event Booklet

This is the events booklet I designed to hand out to our potential clients. When first starting at Harbor...

Azle gift tag from Tri-County Electric Co-op

With this project I got to show my creatie side and design a gift tag that was attached to tool kits...

Granbury gift tag from Tri-County Electric Co-op

This is a gift tag I designed on Adobe InDesign to attache to handsanitizers that were given as a gift...

QR CODE Generator for a Client

A client wanted a simple QR code generated for customers to easily scan with their phone & be taken...

Julianne's Summer Sale Flyer

Flyers with color and interesting fonts attract many more customers according to our Facebook analytics...

Julianne's Social Media Event

Mother's Day was a little different in 2020 so we decided to make the most of it & have a virtual Mother's...

Julianne's Trend Newsletter

For a school assignment I had to create a newsletter for my client, which was Julianne's. I created...

Julianne's Brochure

Julianne's brochure that I created. I did the theme and layout on my own, but got the help from our...