Self Marketing Plan Paper

I had to write a paper on how I would marketing myself during an interview.

December Press Release

I was in charge of creating the press release for all the events that Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council...

Promotional Tables: Career Services

For Career Services, I put together these promotional and informational tables for various events within...

Brochure

Using Canva designs, I created a brochure to promote interest in students to attend Alternative Spring...

News Release

I wrote a news release to promote Alternative Spring Break for Tarleton Serves, a service program at...

Mock Social Media Campaign

This is a mock social media campaign for an event that a small boutique in Stephenville, Texas was planning.

Big O's Media Kit

This is the media kit for my client, Big O's. The kit includes an about us section, a news release...

Urban Cowboy Nite

The Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council, where my internship is at, thought a night of fun with Johnny Lee...

Digital Marketing

These are Instagram accounts for three of the five social media profiles I manage. The other too are...

How Many Ads Do You See Per Day?

Our instructions were: You need to write a three-page (not including title and references pages) double-spaced...

Media Kit

A media kit for a small business. Created for a public relations writing class.

Flyer for Communication Department

I was asked for my internship to help in creating some flyers to showcase the communication department...