Chapman 3C Cattle Company Press Release

This was a press release written to be posted from a larger site to several other news sites to improve...

Fundraiser Flyer

I created a flyer for the fundraiser my capstone team and I hosted for the Chron's and Colitis Foundation...

A Voice for Habitat Contestant Registration Flyers

I created this flyer promoting contest registration being open for A Voice for Habit. These flyers were...

Texas Social Media Conference Press Release

I created a press release for the Texas Social Media Conference to be sent to different news outlets...

Texas Social Media Conference Logo

Creating the logo for the Texas Social Media Conference has possibly been the hardest thing I have done...

Go Greek button for Fraternity and Sorority Life

For the office I intern for, we needed new marketing material to promote going greek for the upcoming...

Pink Out Game Free T-shirt Flyer

The Center for Leadership, Service and Outreach (the office that my current internship is in) created...

Web Design for Envy Co. Hair Salon

During my time as the Social Media Manager at the Envy Co. Hair Salon, I built this website for the...

Advertising Flyers

Examples of weekly flyers I create and put out for the residents.

Cabana & Bar Menus Summer 2020

I designed and updated the cabana and bar menus for the summer 2020 season. I included QR code menus...

Tarleton PRSSA Logo

I worked with the Tarleton PRSSA Board Members to create a logo that accurately reflects the university...

Rabies Clinic Flyer

I created this flyer for my Public Relations Writing class. I worked with the same client throughout...