Texas Social Media Conference Press Release

I created a press release for the Texas Social Media Conference to be sent to different news outlets...

Texas Social Media Conference Logo

Creating the logo for the Texas Social Media Conference has possibly been the hardest thing I have done...

Go Greek button for Fraternity and Sorority Life

For the office I intern for, we needed new marketing material to promote going greek for the upcoming...

Pink Out Game Free T-shirt Flyer

The Center for Leadership, Service and Outreach (the office that my current internship is in) created...

Web Design for Envy Co. Hair Salon

During my time as the Social Media Manager at the Envy Co. Hair Salon, I built this website for the...

Advertising Flyers

Examples of weekly flyers I create and put out for the residents.

Cabana & Bar Menus Summer 2020

I designed and updated the cabana and bar menus for the summer 2020 season. I included QR code menus...

Tarleton PRSSA Logo

I worked with the Tarleton PRSSA Board Members to create a logo that accurately reflects the university...

Rabies Clinic Flyer

I created this flyer for my Public Relations Writing class. I worked with the same client throughout...

Freshman Push to Apply Email

I created an email that was sent to prospective students to encourage them to apply to Tarleton. I wrote...

Social Media Posts

Here are some of the posts I have made while working at Chaotic Designs. I love social media, and theres...

Easter basket raffle for Chaotic Designs

I wanted to do something that would help get more interaction with clients on social media. I decided...