Grubco Advertisements

These are two advertisements for businesses that were featured in the 2018 Woman's Wednesday Club program...

Urban Cowboy Nite

The Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council, where my internship is at, thought a night of fun with Johnny Lee...

Digital Marketing

These are Instagram accounts for three of the five social media profiles I manage. The other too are...

Product Placement

This report focuses on product placement in a well known television show and how the placement of these...

Analyzing Daily Advertising

This project is an analysis on how many ads one might see during the day and how they can have an effect...

Advertisement Analysis

This is an analysis essay regarding the effectiveness of a Geico commercial.

Flyer for 3rd annual Open House

A flyer I created using Adobe InDesign for the Somervell County Fire Department's 3rd annual open house...

LJT Ticket Raffle Sale Flyer

This flyer was created to advertise the association's raffle ticket sale and to help increase sales...

Football Ads

These were projects I made by using Microsoft Word. It was for a promotional football program, that...

Marketing Flyers

These are just a few examples of some of the flyers and images that I designed as the Marketing Intern...

Silver Wings Boutique Instagram

Create content to be distributed. Photograph clothing. Respond to customer questions. Create ideas for...

Silver Wings Boutique VIP Page

Create page content to be distributed on the Silver Wings Boutique VIP Facebook page. Host live sales...