Boutique Social Marketing

As the assistant store and marketing manager at a local boutique, I had the opportunity to dive into...

Paradigm Church Social Media Intern

Starting in January 2020, I took over and ran the social media for Paradigm Church Brookhaven in Norman...

Social Media

This is the social media graphic that I made for the dinner.

Rural Creations Marketing Proposal

This project was based on the planning and development of three events: -National Ag Day -Pursuit of...

Alinsco Marketing 2018: Prezi

Created a presentation to present to our outside sales rep to go over the trends and usage for 2018...

Social Media Content Creator

Social Media Content Creator for Chick Elms Grand Entry & Rodeo Shop Scheduling and managing posts Corresponding...

Grubco Advertisements

These are two advertisements for businesses that were featured in the 2018 Woman's Wednesday Club program...

Urban Cowboy Nite

The Cross Timbers Fine Arts Council, where my internship is at, thought a night of fun with Johnny Lee...

Digital Marketing

These are Instagram accounts for three of the five social media profiles I manage. The other too are...

Product Placement

This report focuses on product placement in a well known television show and how the placement of these...

Analyzing Daily Advertising

This project is an analysis on how many ads one might see during the day and how they can have an effect...

Advertisement Analysis

This is an analysis essay regarding the effectiveness of a Geico commercial.