Hair By Callye Logo

This logo was a partnership with a Weatherford based hairstylist who was in need of a new logo! We agreed...

Business Card

These are designs that I created for my own business in PowerPoint and Photoshop.

Adoption Event Flyer

A flyer I designed for an adoption event that was held by the Humane Society that I currently intern...

Various Graphic Design Work

These are 3 strong examples of the recent work I've done in Photoshop. The first two images are for...

Travel Brochure & Information Poster Project

One of my major projects for this course was a travel advertisement series. I created a tri-fold brochure...

Adobe Spark Page Portfolio Project

During this course, I created a lot of digital media content. As my final project, I condensed all of...

Podcast Logo Design

While employed at Tarleton Radio Station, they began many different podcasts. As one of their digital...

Dog Company Logo Design

As a volunteer public relations consultant, I was asked to design the Parker's Quality K9's logo featuring...

Tipsy Vaquera Clothing Co.

This logo is for a local clothing company in Weatherford, Tx that upcycles old clothes to new creations...

Farm to Fork Flyer

This Farm to Fork flyer was designed to be considered for the 2020 Farm to Fork Trail and Fun Run. This...

Farm to Fork logo

I created this logo for Farm to Fork to be considered as the possible logo for Tarleton ACT's annual...

Wholesome Beginnings Brochure

I wanted to help my client get ready to start her doula business and proposed to make her a brochure...