Bloom's Project

This is my Bloom's Taxonomy project. I chose to do mine over little critter going to the firehouse.

literacy life map

literacy life map

Learning Goal and Objectives

An unit plan learning objectives and goal for 4th grade Social Studies during Freedom Week.

Design for Instruction

A design for instruction focusing on daily activities and learning experiences to use in a 4th grade...

Contextual Factors Project

Contextual Factors Video for PD 1 lab project.

Health Presentation

This is a presentation and worksheet made about Environmental Health. We discussed environmental issues...

Special Topic Research Presentation

This is a PowerPoint I created as a visual aid to teach a course about the topic of "Paper Money in...

Contextual Factors for Hico Elementary School

This project is the contextual factors and instructional implications for 2nd grade reading at Hico...

Sugars and Sweeteners

In my Food Processing class, our final project was to thoroughly research a topic that we touched base...

Leadership - Entry 1

I served as a residential leader for upper class-man my sophomore year of college. This experience taught...

The Land Beneath Your Feet ALE

An Applied Learning Experience centered around helping young adults grasp the understanding of our Earth...

Literacy Autobiography

This project made me think critically about my past experiences and how it affected me growing up. Then...