QEP Internship 2 under Dr. Lumbreras

This is my Keeping it Real project that I did in Dr, Lumbreras class, over what I learned over the semester...

Posture & Gait Assessment

As part of a group, I analyzed the posture and gait patterns of a Tarleton State University athletic...

Tarleton's Scholastic Honors Dean's List Fall 2020

Received recognition for my academic performance during the Fall 2020 semester.

ALE Paper

This is my ALE paper that describes what I learned during my student observation.

Teaching Project

I had to create a lesson plan that had to include an element of music literacy, reading literacy, and...

Commencement Speaker

I was chosen as the Commencement Speaker for the College of Liberal and Fine Arts for the May 2020 graduation...

Collaboration with Soul Feet Studios

The attached pieces are a sample of the work we did for Soul Feet Studios leading up to an event for...

COST Department Slide Shows

These template slide shows were created to help in advertising and educating for the many different...

Culture, Diversity and Equity

When employing a more diverse group of people it brings a more welcoming workplace. However it is a...

ALE 2020

ALE 2020

2020 Bond Election Research

For this research project, I used online resources to find public school districts in Texas that were...

Submit 2 Assignments to Demonstrate ALE Learning

For this project I have provided a way from students and parents to conduct activities at home. These...