Taylor Kimbrell

Taylor Kimbrell

Stephenville, TX @TaylorKimbrell

Leadership - Entry 5

In fall 2017, I made the Dean's list for the first time since coming to Tarleton. This was one of my...

Leadership - Entry 4

Attended the Saddler series event and participated in the expo learning about different schools, fitness...

Leadership - Entry 3

Served as a leader in Phi Mu Fraternity's chapter as their senior Panhellenic Delegate for the 2016-2017...

Leadership - Entry 2

Attended Dr. Sadler's speaker series with Dr. Gabbard in which he talked about his professional career...

Leadership - Entry 1

Was nominated to serve as an officer for the National Panhellenic Council as Secretary in 2016, and...

AFLV

In the Spring of 2017, I was chosen to attend a Leadership Conference with the office of Fraternity...

Executive board for 2017

During this fall semester, I was elected to be on the executive board for Phi Mu in holding a leadership...

Phi Mu Involvement

In the fall of 2015, I became an Active member of Phi Mu Fraternity. I have now been an active member...

Membership and leadership in Panhellenic

I joined the Panhellenic council in order to help lead sorority recruitment. For the 2015-2016 school...

Leadership Entry-Panhellenic VP

The activity I am submitting is for being voted as the Panhellenic Vice President of Recruitment on...